Gdańsk - Hel Bike Tour
Cycling adventure with a cruise to Hel City
Bike Tour to Hel Peninsula with a guide
Coastal Beauty Unveiled: Hel Peninsula Cycling Journey
Distance: 92 km
Terrain: Gravel paths, paved bike routes, forest trails
Difficulty Level: Long-distance cycling, requires physical conditioning
Embark on an extraordinary cycling adventure starting with a boat trip to the picturesque Hel Peninsula. We will set off from our bike base and board a large catamaran. After leaving the port of Gdańsk, leave the urban hustle behind and enjoy the wind in your hair and the scent of sea breeze. Upon reaching the peninsula, hop on a bike and head towards Gdańsk on the R10 bike path.
Best cycling paths awaits you
We'll begin the cycling tour by exploring Hel and its secrets. Traverse mysterious underground corridors from World War II, visit the Laskowski Battery that defended the Polish coast, and ride to deserted, pristine beaches at the end of the world.
Bike Tour to Hel Peninsula with a guide
During the cycling route on the Hel Peninsula, discover charming fishing villages, pass by bunkers from World War II, and immerse yourself in history. Our guide will ensure you don't miss any attractions on the Hel Peninsula. The adventure picks up pace as you follow the path along the sea, revealing panoramic views of wide, pristine beaches with impressive dunes. Discover the beauty of nature, relax on the beach, and immerse yourself in moments of tranquility, breathing in the fresh sea air.
This unique bike journey is not just a physical activity but also an opportunity to explore the charm of historical sites and relish unforgettable views over the Baltic Sea. Explore the magical route from the Hel Peninsula to Gdańsk, where every kilometer is a journey towards adventure and closeness to nature.
It is worth going cycling with a guide
There are several reasons why it's worth considering going on a guided cycling tour:
- Local Knowledge: Guides have in-depth knowledge about the route you're taking and the area you're exploring. They share interesting facts, stories, and anecdotes related to the region.
- Safety: Guides are trained in first aid and are familiar with the cycling routes, contributing to increased safety for tour participants. In case of technical issues with bikes or unexpected events, the guide can react promptly.
- Local Attractions: Guides know local attractions, hidden gems, and unique viewpoints that might escape the attention of tourists. Thanks to them, you can discover unknown or less popular but equally fascinating places.
- Culture and Tradition: Guides share knowledge about local culture, traditions, and customs. This helps to better understand the historical and social context of the region you're visiting.
- Company and Experiences: Guided cycling tours also provide an excellent opportunity to make new acquaintances and share experiences with fellow participants. This can turn the tour into an unforgettable adventure.
It's also worth emphasizing that using the services of a guide can be particularly beneficial in places with complex topography, in a region new to you, or when you want to focus on the pleasure of the journey rather than organizational matters.
- trekking bike
- ship tickets
- transport of bicycles by ship
- entrance fees
- Bike Adventure in GdańskPrepare your bikes at our Gdańsk bike base. Bike selection, adjustment, and fitting of helmets.
- Gdańsk - Hel CruisePack the bikes onto a large catamaran. Approximately 1.5-hour cruise to Hel, where our cycling expedition begins.
- Hel CityExplore the town of Hel and its surroundings on bikes. Visit the Laskowski Battery, explore bunkers, and underground corridors from World War II. We'll also ride to see the lighthouse in Hel.
- Deserted BeachesEscape the city to savor tranquility and the beauty of nature. Head to empty, wide beaches where enthusiasts can take a dip in the Baltic Sea. Break for a picnic on the beach.
- Hel Costal Defense MuseumSpend an hour at the Coastal Defense Museum to see the powerful structure from World War II. Explore an interesting exhibition located in the former German Schleswig-Holstein battery, housing a giant 406 mm gun.
- Bike Route to WładysławowoNow it's time to conquer the first stretch of 40 km towards Władysławowo. The bike route is beautifully situated along the entire Hel Peninsula. Along the way, we'll stop to see abstract bunkers on the beach and dozens of kite surfers enjoying the charms of the constant winds over the Puck Bay.
- Bike Route Władysławowo - GdyniaThe final stage of our journey is the bike route along the coast to Gdynia. We have 45 km of beautiful bike trails with many attractions ahead. You can leave the bikes in Gdynia and either take the train to Gdańsk or cover an additional 25 km to reach Gdańsk directly.
If the trip is canceled 7 days before its start, I will refund 100% of the funds paid. Within a period of less than 7 days, part of the funds will be returned depending on the fixed costs incurred by our company. If the trip is canceled 72 hours before the start, there is no refund.
cycling tour Gdańsk, best adventure in Gdańsk, by bike to hel peninsula from Gdańska, how to transport the bikes to Hel, what to do in Gdańsk, biking with a guide to Hel, how to visit Hel from Gdańsk, what to see in Hel City, Discover Hel Peninsula by bike, cycling along Hel, how the Hel looks like, there is any nice beach on Hel, where to go on Hel, best adventure in Hel, cycling along the Baltic Coast, bike transport to Hel, visit hel with a guide, guide tour to Hel, cruise to hel, hel by bike, cycling tour Gdańsk, cycling with a guide