Gdańsk - Krynica Morska Bike Tour
Discover Coastal Charms by Bike
Discover Baltic Beauty: Gdańsk to Krynica Morska Cycling Adventure
Bike Expedition from Gdańsk
Distance: 85 km
Terrain: Gravel paths, paved bike routes, forest trails
Difficulty Level: Long-distance cycling, requires physical conditioning
Embark on an exhilarating cycling odyssey led by our expert guides, pedaling from Gdańsk to Krynica Morska, immersing yourself in the irresistible charm of the Baltic coast. Our journey kicks off with the exploration of Sobieszewska Island, where lush landscapes and hidden gems await.
Prepare for a unique experience as we cross the Vistula River by ferry, adding an adventurous touch to our expedition. Pedal along the picturesque R10 route, capturing breathtaking views of the Baltic Sea. Feel the wind in your hair as we navigate the enchanting coastal trails, unveiling the beauty of sandy beaches and the Mierzeja Wiślana landscape.
Coastal Cycling Delight
A highlight awaits as we traverse the Mierzeja Wiślana canal, discovering the Museum of the Vistula Lagoon and indulging in a local traditional lunch. Immerse yourself in the untouched coastal nature, where virgin landscapes and pristine beaches set the stage for an unforgettable journey.
Bike Adventure with Bike Transport
For the adventurous souls, an optional bike ride to the Russian border promises a unique exploration. Conclude our day-long adventure with a comfortable bus ride back to Gdańsk, ensuring the safe transport of our bikes. Join us for a day filled with cycling, discovery, and the exhilaration of coastal exploration!
Do you have a larger group?
Contact us and we will prepare your dream bicycle trip?
We can accommodate up to 18 bicycles at once and provide transportation for larger groups. In the case of the economical option, bicycle transport is coordinated with the schedule of public buses from PKS Gdansk.
Departure times for buses are available at this link:
There are several reasons why it's worth considering going on a guided cycling tour:
- Local Knowledge: Guides have in-depth knowledge about the route you're taking and the area you're exploring. They can share interesting facts, stories, and anecdotes related to the region.
- Safety: Guides are trained in first aid and are familiar with the cycling routes, contributing to increased safety for tour participants. In case of technical issues with bikes or unexpected events, the guide can react promptly.
- Local Attractions: Guides know local attractions, hidden gems, and unique viewpoints that might escape the attention of tourists. Thanks to them, you can discover unknown or less popular but equally fascinating places.
- Culture and Tradition: Guides share knowledge about local culture, traditions, and customs. This helps to better understand the historical and social context of the region you're visiting.
- Company and Experiences: Guided cycling tours also provide an excellent opportunity to make new acquaintances and share experiences with fellow participants. This can turn the tour into an unforgettable adventure.
It's also worth emphasizing that using the services of a guide can be particularly beneficial in places with complex topography, in a region new to you, or when you want to focus on the pleasure of the journey rather than organizational matters.
The cost of transporting bicycles from Krynica Morska to Gdańsk is 215 Euro
The cost of the bicycle guide service on the Gdańsk - Krynica Morska route is 240 Euro.
- bike helmet
- technical assist
- bike transport
- transport of people up to 8 people
- Gdańsk Old TownBike Preparation and the last check before we will leave. Let's kick off our cycling adventure, departing from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Sobieszewska IslandThe first leg of our cycling journey takes us to Sobieszewska Island, offering beautiful views, a homely atmosphere, and a scenic bike path along the Dead Vistula and the queen of Polish rivers - the Vistula. We'll hop on a ferry, crossing to the other side to continue our cycling escapade.
- R10 Bike Route Embark on a stunning route along the Baltic coast towards famous seaside resorts like Stegna and Sztutowo. Optionally, take a brief stop at the Stutthof Museum, a former Nazi concentration camp.
- Katy RybackieContinuing our ride towards Kąty Rybackie, we'll briefly visit the Museum of the Vistula Lagoon to learn about the history and traditions related to fishing and life in this remote land.
- Vistula Spit CanalOur bike route leads further along beautiful, wild, and sandy beaches. Take a break for a dip in the Baltic Sea before heading to witness the grand structure of the Vistula Spit Canal.
- Krynica MorskaThe finale of our cycling excursion takes place in Krynica Morska. We can extend our journey to the Russian border for those with extra energy. A bus awaits us at the end to transport us and our bikes safely back to Gdańsk.
- Alternative OptionDuring the summer season, consider crossing the Vistula Lagoon and returning to Gdańsk from Frombork. In the city itself, we'll spend a moment exploring the cathedral hill and experiencing the atmosphere connected with Poland's most famous astronomer - Nicolaus Copernicus."
If the trip is canceled 7 days before its start, I will refund 100% of the funds paid. Within a period of less than 7 days, part of the funds will be returned depending on the fixed costs incurred by our company. If the trip is canceled 72 hours before the start, there is no refund.
Gdańsk cycle adventure, Gdańsk to Krynica Morska by bike, Gdańsk by bike, Gdańsk Cycling Getaway, Gdańsk Bike Getaway, poland cycling, bike in Gdańsk, rent a bike, guiding bike service, Gdańsk adventure, Gdańsk for groups, what to do in Gdańsk, day tour Gdańsk, first time in Gdańsk, by bike to Russia border, pisaki Russian border, how to get to russian border by bike?, best trip in gdansk, gdansk costal adventure, riding along the coast, R10 biking path, cycling path R10, riding a bike along R10, gdansk bike transport, how to transport the bikes from Krynica Morska?, bike safe transport in Gdańsk, what to do in Gdańsk, where to go in Gdańsk