Discover the Tri-City: Gdańsk – Sopot – Gdynia
Visit 3City in one day!
Discover the Tri-City: Gdańsk – Sopot – Gdynia
Don’t have much time but want to see as much as you can? Go on a car tour of the Tri-City Area. Let us take you to the must-sees and we’ll add a pinch of local attractions. By car we can quickly and conveniently travel to almost every place in Gdańsk, Sopot, and Gdynia. Of course, we can’t get everywhere by car so we will walk crisscrossing Gdańsk’s charming Old Town and discover the secrets of Gdańsk Shipyard with its proud history of the Solidarity Trade Union. We will also visit the park in Oliwa and listen to an organ concert in Poland’s longest church.
We will walk through the streets of Sopot and see what’s at the tip of Europe’s longest wooden pier. Gdynia will provide us with a whiff of nature at the cliff in Orłowo. Set yourself free and discover the Tri-City off the beaten track.
Please remember that this is a journey through the entire Tri-City agglomeration. Sometimes, especially in the summer season, there are heavy traffic jams and the passage time may be longer, which may result in extending the entire trip.
Lunch is not included in price.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Private Transport
- Water and Coffee
- 9:00Hotel / apartment pick up
- 9:30 - 10:30 A short walk through the most beautiful streets of the historic old town of Gdańsk. Learn the history of 1000 years of Gdańsk, its most beautiful monuments, see the largest brick church in the world, St. Mary's Basilica and learn about the gold of amber in our befriended amber workshop. Walk around 1 h.
- 10:30 - 11:30Not far from the Main City of Gdańsk, there is a place that we absolutely must visit - Socznia Gdańska. We will learn the history of the Polish road to freedom and the fight against the communist regime. We will tell you the proud history of Solidarity, the largest social movement in the world, and we will introduce you to Lech Wałęsa, a Nobel Prize winner and a man of legend. We will enter the famous Health and Safety Hall, where the August Agreements were signed, and we will visit the oldest parts of the Gdańsk shipyard, where a new cultural and entertainment space is being born on the map of Gdańsk.
- 11:30 - 12:30 A visit to Gdańsk is a journey through time and space. The rich history of this city is also related to the beginning of World War II. Therefore, during our trip around the Tri-City, we will also visit Westerplatte, the place where World War II began in 1939. Learn about the history of the Free City of Gdańsk and visit an extraordinary place where history is still alive. Walk around 40 min.
- 12:30 - 13:00In Gdańsk, each district is different and reminds us of a different period in the history of the city. When visiting Gdańsk, we try to show the greatest diversity of this place. That is why Murals in Zaspa are the next point of our trip around the city of Gdańsk. The communist district of Gdańsk Zaspa hides one of the largest galleries of murals in the world. Ugly communist blocks of prefabricated panels were decorated with huge murals. We will take you for a short walk to present, subjectively, the most interesting of them. Discover the beauty of the urban jungle in Zaspa in Gdańsk.
- 13:00 - 13:40 Gdańsk Oliwa is a must see when visiting Gdańsk. It is one of the oldest districts of the city, which survived the destruction of World War II and is one of the most beautiful parts of the Tri-City. We will walk through the beautiful Oliwa Park straight to the concert of the historic organs in the Oliwa Cathedral. The show organ concert lasts 20 minutes.
- 13:40 - 14:40 Lunch - not included
- 15:00 - 16:00 Sopot is the most beautiful summer resort in Poland. Although it is the smallest of all three cities in the Tri-City, it attracts with its magical atmosphere, charming architecture, beautiful beaches and, of course, the longest wooden pier in Europe, which is almost half a kilometer long. During our trip, we will visit some of the most beautiful places in Sopot to get to know these cities off the beaten track.
- 16:00 - 17:30 Gdynia is a modern port with an extraordinary history, as well as an architectural monument built from scratch in the spirit of modernism. Gdynia is also beautiful landscapers and wild nature in the center of the great Tri-City agglomeration. During our trip, we will visit the districts of Orłowo and climb the famous cliff in Orłowo. See the beautiful panorama of the Tri-City and the wild beaches of Kępa Redłowska.
- 18:00 End of the tour.
If the trip is canceled 7 days before its start, I will refund 100% of the funds paid. Within a period of less than 7 days, part of the funds will be returned depending on the fixed costs incurred by our company. If the trip is canceled 72 hours before the start, there is no refund.
Best sights in Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia. Tricity tour. Gdańsk sightseeing. Sopot attractions. Getaway into nature in Gdynia. Things to do in Tricity. Things to do in Gdańsk. Tricity travel guide. Listen to the organ music concert in Oliwa Cathedral. Pier in Sopot. Cliffs in Gdynia Orłowo.